Park Island Transport Company Limited (PITCL) was established in 2002 and is now a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sun Hung Kai Properties Group.
We provide premium quality bus services to/from Ma Wan Island among MTR Tsing Yi Station, Kwai Fong Metroplaza, Hong Kong International Airport and MTR Tsuen Wan Station / Tsuen Wan West Station. We also operate 2 ferry routes, plying between Park Island and Central, Park Island and Tsuen Wan.
- Temporary route diversion of NR330
- Interchange Fare Concession of Bus service for the Elderly and Eligible People with Disabilities
- Service enhancement of Routes NR331 /NR331S
- Ma Wan – Tsuen Wan ferry service schedule adjustment effective from 8 Oct 2016
- Temporary relocation of bus stop at Kwai Fong Metroplaza Bus Terminus until the completion of the repair works
- Ma Wan – Central ferry and Ma Wan – Tsuen Wan ferry fare adjustment (Effective from 8 May 2016)
- Fare Adjustment on Routes NR331 (Ma Wan - Tsuen Wan) & NR331S (Ma Wan - Tsuen Wan West)
- Extension of Temporary Arrangement of Baby Trolleys Extension of Temporary Arrangement of Baby Trolleys